111 East 59th Street
The Retail at 111 East 59th Street is located along the highly trafficked East 59th Street corridor, which boasts daily foot traffic of 40,000 people flowing from Bloomingdale’s to the east and the Apple store to the west, making the Property’s retail frontage highly visible.
- Ownership recently created a brand new 25,000 square foot glass retail box on East 59th Street
- Located at the intersection of Lexington Avenue & 59th Street providing 60’ of double height glass frontage
- Situated less than 100 feet away from the world renowned Bloomingdale’s Flagship
- Above Average Ceiling Heights – Unlike other competitive buildings, the Property features 15’ – 17’ ceiling heights
- Home to global retailers and New York City landmarks such as: Bloomingdale’s, Apple, H&M, Zara, Victoria’s Secret, Sephora, Gap, Banana Republic, Make Up Forever, The Container Store, Home Depot, Time Warner Center, Central Park and The Plaza Hotel
- Transportation Access: Located ½ block away from the Property, the East 59th Street subway station accommodates 21.5 million riders annually, making it the 9th busiest subway station in New York City